Bequia’s Top 15 Things to Do
- Stroll along the Belmont Walkway to Princess Margaret Beach; lunch at Jack’s Bar.
- Don’t miss out Mac’s Pizza & Kitchen famous lobster pizza and finger-licking seared tuna salad.
- Spend the day at Lower Bay beach; munch on the lobster salad for lunch at De Reef.
- Rent a kayak at the Plantation Hotel in the afternoon and end the day with a sundowner at their beachfront bar.
- Dance barefoot in the sand at the Frangipani’s steel drum jump-up on Thursdays.
- Have a taste of Keegan’s Full Moon hog roast and dance barefoot around the beach bonfire.
- Learn to scuba-dive with Dive Bequia and see Moonhole from the water.
- Visit the Grenadine Sea Salt tasting bar and harvesting facility at Firefly Plantation.
- Join Team Truland’s Rum Shop Tour; dine on shark-and-bakes while sipping on local rum or beer.
- Buy a shark’s tooth from a street vendor in Port Elizabeth and your souvenir shopping is done!
- Learn about the art of boat building and whaling at the Bequia Heritage Museum in Friendship Bay.
- Sail to Mustique on Bequia-built schooner Friendship Rose.
- Explore the Tobago Cays Marine Park with Gusto and swim with sea turtles.
- Try out the Cross Country Golf at Firefly Bequia Plantation’s 6-hole course.
- Have a nightcap at Papa’s Bar and listen to the stories of Papa Gert while sipping on some aged rum or whiskey.
Sugar Reef’s Top 10 Things to Do
- Relax at the plunge pool, on the wrap-around veranda, under the frangipani tree… (we could fill this list with more places to relax, but you get the idea.)
- Drift-snorkel from Park Bay back to Crescent Beach.
- Hike to Bequia Head to absorb a sense of place.
- Ramble over to the Turtle Sanctuary and say hi to the hawksbills.
- Challenge your partner to a game cornhole.
- Be awed by coco palms against the moonlit sky as you stroll our private road up to the French House.
- Wander in the orchard and taste the fruits you find–guava, mango, plum rose…
- Play board games over some local rum; pretend you’re living in the 18th century.
- Admire how Keith climbs for a coconut, then drink its fresh water with a shot of rum.
- Take a siesta in your luxurious four-poster.
What are you waiting for?