Sugar Reef Bequia is a Government Approved Quarantine Hotel
Important announcement: Mandatory quarantine restriction has been lifted for fully vaccinated travellers!
We care deeply about the health and safety of our team members, guests, and community. We understand how challenging and unpredictable travel is right now. Getting here will require a bit of effort and patience. But as soon as you get here, you will be able to leave all the troubles behind and enjoy your vacation on our charming hidden Paradise. We hope that the information we share below will help to finalise your travel plans. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Entry Requirements to St Vincent and the Grenadines
See the latest forms and Covid 19 protocols of St Vincent and the Grenadines here.
Protocol for fully vaccinated guests
- Must submit a pre-arrival form online.
- Must arrive with a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test done no more than 72 hours before arrival OR a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen test done no more than 24 hours before arrival.
- Must present vaccination certificate in English upon arrival.
Protocol for unvaccinated guests
Must submit a pre-arrival form online.
Must arrive with a negative PCR test done no more than 72 hours before arrival.
Will be assessed by Health Officers upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated guests are only allowed to quarantine in the Master Suite in our hillside French House up to 14 days. This is the most spacious accommodation at Sugar Reef. It features a bedroom with a king-size canopy bed, an en-suite bathroom, a kitchenette with fridge, electric kettle, toaster oven, microwave oven and all the essentials you need for a simple meal. It also has a huge furnished private veranda overlooking the hillside and the Atlantic that is ideal for open air relaxation and alfresco dining.
- Meals can be provided at an additional cost upon request.
- No visitors allowed during quarantine.
- After the local Health Officer approved your clearance and your quarantine period is over you will be able to use all the public areas of the hotel, including the beach and our restaurant and you will be free to enjoy the rest of your vacation on Bequia without restrictions. However, you will be asked to continue maintaining safe physical distancing, wearing a mask and practicing regular hand sanitation.
- Please note that there is no maid service during your quarantine period.
- You might need an exit PCR or Rapid Antigen test before leaving Bequia in order to continue your travel or return home.
- Please schedule your appointment directly with the Bequia Healing Center, Bequia’s privately-run and SVG Ministry of Health-approved and authorised testing facility.
Transit through Barbados
Please remember that you must complete the Barbados Immigration & Customs Form within 72 hours before travelling.
Flexible Payment and Cancelation Policies – Book now and pay later!
We offer special policies for the upcoming winter season, for stays until April 22, 2022.
Your credit card will be charged only 60 days before your scheduled arrival.
Therefore you can cancel penalty free until we process the payment for your stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!